rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Before the full awakening, who were your first red pill influences?

Before the full awakening, who were your first red pill influences?

Go up to most blue-pill guys and ask them what is most important to them in a woman. They will list some PC bullshit - with looks being fairly low down on the list.

Now - they are lying to themselves but don't know it yet because of how brainwashed they are by society.

It was an important moment for me when I was honest with myself, and decided I couldn't give a shit about a girl about anything. Apart from how good she looks. That is the only thing on my list.

Yet - most guys are conditioned to try and be more 'open-minded' and say that they look for a whole bunch of different characteristics.

And besides - who gives a fuck about a girl's personality. If she is interacting with you she has to buy into your 'frame' or she can fuck off. Her personality shouldn't be of any concern since her wants and desires should be secondary to your own. It is a bit mad but women prefer guys like that. It makes them feel secure apparently. So - it is a win-win really.

It is amazing how we can go against out true nature and lie to ourselves. The only thing I regret is that I was stuck in that blue-pill mode of thinking when I was a teenager.

------------------------

"Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late" Benjamin Franklin.

Messages In This Thread