rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Full Year Student Exchange to Lund University… Fill me in + some insight

Full Year Student Exchange to Lund University… Fill me in + some insight

What up players,

Little vent sesh plus Q’s

I have been meaning to get around to this first post of mine. I have recently got accepted to go on a year abroad with my university and landed my first choice at Lund University. I am a sucker for blond hair and blue eyes, what can I say… As well as reasons related to my academics/traveling logistics.

I have thoroughly searched through this forum with regard to all things Sweden which helped me make my decision on where to exchange (in particular posts by Lander were helpful for anyone looking for some insight).

Now a little about myself! I am in my wee early 20’s and have some gaming experience under my belt. Most of it taking place on my university campus in Ontario. I am an outgoing person when it comes to pickup when I apply myself (gaining the mentality of “not giving any fucks”). My night game is pretty tight in terms of opening set/messing with the girls/getting numbers/kisses… However, as I have begun to learn with regard to my stomping grounds, numbers don’t mean shit, especially if you get them at a nightclub. You either get the lay that night (which I have difficulty with/maybe the girls?) or go home because everything is bound to flake regardless of the rapport built. House parties, you have some wiggle room, which I have had greater success, but not by much.

When it comes to day game, I like many others find it scary. I have done dozens more night approaches (w/o alcohol) when compared to my day approaches BUT have had much more success (lays/anything but) many times over when I did commit to day game. The rate of return is much higher in other words, as I am sure many of you have discovered. It is something I continue to work on and I am sure will benefit me in Sweden. I don’t know why I have this fear of stopping a girl and telling her she is cute, because the one and only time I have done it this year, it led to great sex, multiple times. Maybe it’s the cold.

As for my ascetics I am Caucasian, dark hair, 5’8 175lbs of fitness (bashful right?) and for that reason hold the girls I meet to a higher standard. My take on this is that (NOTE: this is just a mentality to get into the zone), I see myself as a 10, delivered from the gods and no girl is above me and if she cannot see value in me then I just move on. This is due to the fact that, the bitch of a cute girl one lusts for, must understand that, out there, there is an even cuter girl that won’t be a bitch to ones advances, even after golden game has been spit. Gaming is like a dance, if your partner is reluctant to tangle – find another, there are plenty.

Questions

Now my inquiries relate to game and lifestyle geared toward anyone that has visited Sweden or better yet studied near/around Lund.

1. What are the girls like? I have read and heard that they are friendly, well at least when compared to the girls I have dealt with. But at the same time their flirtation, is strictly only friendly. I have also learned that day game is clutch in terms of catching something of high value/success.

2. What are the dudes like? I have heard they are a bit beta. Good looking tall and all but when push comes to shove to pickup, they get bitch butterflies (i.e. staying together as a group of guys at the bar).

3. Social circle game? Learned that most lays do not come from the spontaneous pick up on the street or in class, but through built friendship circles.

4. High value girls, won’t necessarily just put out without commitment? Wondering if this is true, I am not opposed to dating, if the girl is your 10 why not right?

5. For those who have studied in Sweden, what’s a full course load like? I don’t want to have to be worrying about school all the time, when I can be out and about!

6. Lund residences, are they close or far from the campus? I am used to a 8 minute walk to campus.

7. Student Nations, explain. I have looked them up briefly, what are people’s experiences with them? And one in particular that is crazy fun? I would like to be involved at the university while meeting many people (good looking ladies). Socials? Fun stuff? Parties?

I look forward to this experience, I am sure being in a different country will help with my day game.

If I have any more I will be sure to post them! Thanks brahs.

All my best.

Messages In This Thread