rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Gaming on chat sites a good idea?

Is Gaming on chat sites a good idea?

Hi. I've been registered on the forum for a while now and haven't really visted as much as I should. Anyway, so if this topic may have been discussed, then I apologize for the repetition.
I've been reading about game now for about 2 years and have made very few approaches. The few women that I DID talk to were mostly polite but passed on my advances. It's still very nerve racking and I wait a LONG time between approaches, and by then I fail for lack of practice.
In the meantime I've been on chat sites flirting and being a complete DICK to chicks which gets me some cyber sex, which I feel is lame, but is better than nothing. Anyway I've been messaging this awesome looking chick that doesn't live far from me but can't seem to convince her to meet me in a hotel. The first few times we chatted it appeared that she was on the brink of doing it but I held back from trying to convince her, for fear of a many things, one of them being that she may be a catfish.
Anyway, it's now been a month of chatting within the site and we still haven't so much as texted outside of it,or talked on the phone. When I bring it up she never tells me why? Instead we wind up arguing over instance message, which I feel is ridiculous. I guess what I'm asking is whether this is worth pursuing or did I just miss my window old opportunity when I failed to push for the lay I n the very begining?
Thanx

Messages In This Thread