rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland Report

Poland Report

Alright, so I've just been to Poland for 4 days, albeit short I thought I'd share my thoughts with you guys.

I went to Lublin and hooked up with Roosh. It's a small college town with not much really going on. The architecture is not really striking, it's not Buenos Aires or Barcelona, it's very generic and normal, but that's cool.

The place itself is very chilled, quiet and pleasant. Roosh told me that a man can get very soft here living in Poland...I can see why, more on that later.

A few tips

- Poland is super cheap, you don't need a lot of money. I was spending 30 USD on a night out and I was tipping bar staff, paying cover, buying several rounds of vodka.
- If you come by air, have an idea of how much a taxi fare from the airport costs. I had no idea, I paid 35 USD for a cab into the centre on arrival when I called a cab on leaving I paid only 15 on return..No big deal, but be aware of these things, and if in doubt just call a cab instead of going to a taxi rank.
- The level of English is pretty damn good, so learn hello and good bye and you're pretty much set.
- People seem pretty friendly and mostly honest on the whole, no real trouble in the clubs or elsewhere.

Game

In Roosh's bang Poland, he talks about prevalence of butter faces, but personally I didn't see an issue. One night we were in a bar, we looked at a row of girls sitting down, around 7 or 8 of them, and we agreed we'd bang all of them. Think about the last time you saw that in the UK or the USA. I'd take a Polish 'butterface' with a banging body over a fat American bitch with a 'cute face' any day of the week.

I was really in awe of the amount of thin, slender, feminine women there were. I can't speak for Warsaw, but if you're a foreign guy with above average game and good English, I think you will do well here.

I felt like I was getting checked out a lot.

Dressing up is not a huge deal, perhaps in Warsaw this would make a difference but in a second or third tier city this is not a deal breaker. If you have a good body and wear tight fitting tees you will get checked out. If you have game, you're in shape and you approach you've already blown away 95% of your competition.

Here's the thing: local guys don't approach until they're several drinks deep. I'm not hating on other guys game. I'm a man brought up on Western game, developed in the trenches of bitch central, so I'm used to approaching.

But, and a big but, approach and opener is pretty much all the game you need. American/Western game here is overkill. You don't need to bring the neg/cocky funny/push-pull/tease/whatever is new here. You just have to be a nice, interesting dude to not blow it. Mind-blowingly simple I know.

Do your approaches in English, put in your time and you should be rewarded.

Ladies Night

This has to be my favourite thing about Poland. They have 'Ladies Nights' which means women get in for free all night and pretty much drink free for most of the night. This means you have clubs packed wall to wall with women. Does it mean there's a huge sausage fest? No, the ratios are still pretty damn favourable.

It seems in Poland they recognise men also have sexual needs and there's no shame in it (who would have thought?).

Nightlife

We first went out on Wednesday to the club. We got there early and the place was wall to wall with women. Roosh had a knowing smile on his face and told me 'welcome to Poland.' I was in shock and I had never seen anything like it. So many hot, young slender women in one place of all different varieties.

We had a lot of energy the first night and put in our approaches. For me the approaching was like breathing, being in a new country with new women was a challenge and refreshing. Me and Roosh caught up every hour or so, got a round in for each other then carried on hunting! [Image: lol.gif]

On the whole, girls were receptive, but English levels varied on this night. Apparently this was due to college being out so there were more 'local' girls with a lower standard of English.

I hooked up with a cute 18 yr old who eyed me and I immediately approached. I didn't get anything with her but got her number. I told Roosh the night seemed ominous and it wasn't meant to be. I met her at 2:30 and the night ended at 4:00.

Lesson learnt: Never give up until you've tried everything.

The following day we had a look around town, did a little bit of day game, nothing major. Day game seems harder here, the girls are a lot shyer and difficult to open up. This is due to the shyness of speaking English.

We went out to another ladies night in the evening. The club was ok, but it wasn't made for spitting mad game non-stop like the previous night, due to a poor layout of the venue. The night also funneled out about an hour in. Roosh hooked up with a girl, I did too, I sat and talked with her for a while, but her friends came back and cockblocked me by speaking to me in English, and eventually the fire burnt out.

We went to another place after but it sucked balls. Unlike the States or the UK where you can set your watch by the day of the week and corresponding turn out, Poland seems to be hit or miss.

Lesson learnt: Isolate as soon as possible to avoid the friend cockblock.

We went out during the day in the snow and tried some of Vitaly's 'Put your number in my phone' opener. Whether it was in the snow or not, it's safe to say it was not a winner in Poland, more testing is required.

We went to the club in the evening to yet another ladies night (I will never tire of those nights), which again wasn't a great turn out, but still a million times better ratio in terms of hot women to guys than the States or UK will ever be.

I met up with the girl I met on Wednesday in this club. I took her for a coffee date the day before (Was This Beta?). She was really into me, and being conscious of time, I set her straight after about an hour in the club on Roosh's advise.

- I told her we were going to go back listen to some music and make love, and if she was down that would be great, because I'm a man and I need a physical connection as well as an emotional one. And to my surprise, without hesitation she said yes, and that was my first Poland experience.

Lesson learnt: Never be afraid to be a man, be bold and go after what you want.

Final thoughts

The girls seemed really sweet and feminine, and long for men who really know how to handle women and know how women think.

I've been with women in South America, who are some of the sexiest, affectionate and most feminine on the planet, but I was taken aback by how the women behaved towards me. As a Western man I am not used to a girl showing outright affection and interest with me right off the bat and generally being sweet. I almost had to pinch myself a few times.

The average Polish guy doesn't know how good he's got it. Take him to DC or London and he wouldn't get laid...

A guy with game can do well here. Western game just needs to be toned down though, because it's really not required.

Poland can make a man soft, because there's a sea of cute 7s who are easily accessible and open to you, splashed in with the occasional 8.

A final thing to add, thanks for Roosh for making it a great stay!

Poland has peaked my curiosity for the East, my Eastern European Odyssey has only just begun...

Messages In This Thread