rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which one of you guys did this? Fatso gets told on OK Cupid.

Which one of you guys did this? Fatso gets told on OK Cupid.

Per the comments section:

TheSugarMonster • 11 days ago −
When I lived in Los Angeles, OKC was my jam. I met dozens of guys and got one night stands, fuck buddies, friends, dates, and relationships on a continuous basis. Then I moved to Alabama. Fucking tumbleweeds. And the guys I have met? In the last year five have told me I'm too fat to fuck/date/love. Seriously. Instead of saying, "I only see you as a friend" they felt the need to tell me my body was unwanted, unfuckable, and unlovable. One informed me on Christmas WHILE IN MY BED. The last one was a couple of days ago...after we'd made plans for Valentines day.

I've closed my OKC account and don't plan to even CONSIDER turning back on until 2014. FUCK THIS. This was a final reminder that I can't base my worth on others opinions. This is the year I date myself. All that kindness and love and compassion I always give to my partners? I'm giving that to ME now. ME. Because I deserve it. Because someone not wanting to stick their dick in me doesn't determine who I am.

This is her: [Image: avatar92.jpg?1328194758]

^^^If I hadn't just signed a year lease and have a really solid job, this bitch would be the nail in the coffin for me leaving L.A.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread