rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Direct Openers vs. Indirect Openers in Latin America

Direct Openers vs. Indirect Openers in Latin America

Quote: (02-04-2014 02:56 PM)hipster Wrote:  

In Brazil being direct and gross works the best in night game.

Sort of--I'd definitely qualify that though (I've only been to Brazil once, for about 3 weeks, so disclaimer about small sample sizes etc).

My observations were that using the Brazilian super-aggressive game style will net you a lot of makeouts, but few bangs. I read Roosh's stuff on Brazil before I went there, and one of my first nights in Rio I went to Lapa and made out with 5 or 6 girls in the street in probably under an hour and a half total by basically doing what Brazilian guys do and manhandling her and going for the sloppy makeout in less than 2 minutes. Girls were definitely down for this but the interaction almost always ended shortly after that. I observed a similar pattern watching Brazilian guys hitting on girls in the bars and clubs.

Eventually what I did was adapt my regular American game to be somewhat more aggressive, but still indirect initially and going for the kiss at about the 20 minute mark. I also pulled a page from my Spanish-speaking-girl game plan and started in English to come off as cocky, then switching to Portuguese after a bit (and usually back to English eventually since I'm not fluent in Portuguese and most Cariocas speak pretty good English). This got me fewer makeouts because I wasn't talking to as many girls, but I stopped experiencing the problem of the interaction fizzling out after a couple minutes and I did get laid.

I think that when you go slightly against the grain by not immediately groping and molesting the girl like she's used to, you create a certain amount of intrigue, which you can then cash in on to get her hooked and eventually push the interaction farther. Of course you can't avoid escalating for so long that she thinks you're a pussy, which is why I think it's still best to be more aggressive than you would with an American girl, just not quite as aggressive as the Brazilian guys themselves. When you work the middle correctly, you leave things hanging just long enough to make the girl start to wonder if you're gonna try to kiss her. I had multiple girls basically verbalize this exact thought to me after I kissed and/or fucked them.

Messages In This Thread