rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "I had Cancer" sympathy Game

The "I had Cancer" sympathy Game

Quote: (02-21-2013 03:29 PM)MidWest Wrote:  

Ok Guys... For those of you who don't know I was diagnosed with Cancer around November of 2011 (Hodgkins-Lymphoma Stage 4). ....During my time in the hospital and the vast amount of time in my hands I came across this forum and was introduced to game. .....After 6 months I beat cancer and Ive been on a 10 month remission so far. My confidence is through the roof and had been successful for the most part with game.

Although I never used the "I had Cancer card" to get chicks, ...Basically my question is should I use it? or should I just continue to do what ive been doing all this time?

I wouldn't bring this up when you talk to girls. Maybe, later, when you have them, if they ask you can tell them what you got through. But it's not a game tactic. Just knowing all this in the back of your mind when you approach girls must be giving you confidence. You've been to the edge, and back.

Messages In This Thread