rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Germany? Where are the hotspots?

Germany? Where are the hotspots?

Quote: (03-17-2013 10:56 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Foreigners have it bad in Germany due to high IQ requirements and complex culture where it is difficult to integrate.Even I as Greek had problem adjusting to some aspects of it so I imagine it must be difficult for the rest.For example when you need to eat to operate and everything is closed.

This is so true. I have an good example for that comparing balkan culture with german due to my croatian heritage.
In summer I was visiting a cousin in a town of 100.000 in Croatia.
It was Tuesday , around 23:00. So what does my cousin do?
He just calls some buddy and asks him if he wants to go for a drink and talk, the guy totally agrees, at fucking 23:00 in the middle of the week!
I was bluffed, so we went downtown, what do I see, people sitting in bars and cafe's outside talking & chilling like it would be in the middle of the day!
On the way we went also to another cafe where we would meet even more guys hanging out and talking /chilling .
My german brain just couldn't comprehend this, as not even my bestest friend here would come with me at such a time to go for a drink, everyone would think I'm literally crazy!
Like really , nobody would do that.
At that time everybody is already sleeping in Germany!
Everybody would give me the " The hell? I can't I have to get up early and work tomorrow!"

They did have to work too in Croatia, but they just saw everything alot more chilled, not worrying about such things, 4-6 hours of sleep? So what.

But not just that, in Germany I'm living in a 10x times bigger city (1 mil. pop) which has additionally to that million more people in the agglomeration, more population than all of Croatia! But the city will be empty in the night of the week! You'll just see some shady people and bums walking around. But the hell, never you'll see loads of people sitting in cafes and chatting at night in the middle of the week lol.
The society here completely is adjusted to work and Ordnung in your timetable.
You'll notice the ordnung of their timetable when making dates with chicks, you'll always have to ask them already several days before. They'll never ever go on a spontanous coffee on the same day you ask them, even if they could. Rare exceptions exist.

Messages In This Thread