rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2013

Stock Market 2013

Quote: (01-17-2014 12:37 AM)JayJuanGee Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2014 12:15 AM)Richiavelli Wrote:  

Can't wait to be a part of the 2014 thread, this year is going to be a whirlwind.

Welcome Richiavelli. The 2014 thread is already here. Have you seen it?

Quote: (01-17-2014 12:15 AM)Richiavelli Wrote:  

Anyone see China's index hit 6 month lows today?

What significance does the China index lows have for you?

Are you thinking that NOW is generally a good time to invest in China stocks? Or, are you thinking something else?

I get the sense that guys are generally bullish on the US stock market for 2014... but have some concerns to hedge. I would consider Chinese stocks to be a hedge on the US stocks, no?

I think Chinese Shadow banking is really dangerous for the overall world economy. It looks eerily similar to what happened to the United States in 2008 with sub-prime mortgages. Institutions sell the government bonds through trust instruments which are cookie-cutter'd up into small pieces for investors to pick up. The government came out and said they would not bail out any of these investments.

I am with you on concerns to hedge for the future. I do not think China is the place to do it (I'm steering clear). With some of my crazy money I may open a short position in China, I need to do more research though.

Messages In This Thread