rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2013

Stock Market 2013

1. Is the guy one hand shake away? Ignore
2. Is the guy showing percent gains? Ignore

Credit swaps are unrelated to options
2-3% monthly gains "easy with low risk" is ludicrous, I could retire on that. Options + low risk in same sentence is equally as dumb as credit swaps and options in the same sentence.

He didn't "earn" $10K he "made" $10K, selling options, that or he can pull down on any margin account. Earn = profits, make = risk involved, if you don't know what I am talking about close your options account now. I was hoping this thread was going to turn into a options strat thread on owning assets and selling the option. But instead it ended on nonsense.

That 62% average number is correct. All I have to say is 100x leverage. If you don't understand how that makes sense and is another proof point to not shoot for 62% gains, you're not good at math.

I only post on finance threads when people are going to get fucked, this one is going to make people lose a ton of money so that is the only reason I posted.

Finally, if BIG is doing well I'll go ahead and assume he is, good for him. But advising, or implying that it is easy to get 2-3% monthly returns to random dudes on the Internet to do this isn't cool. People on average can't even balance their own check book, and even the average dude on this forum does not know what an algo does (this also includes BIG because his description of an algo was also wrong). No, you are not more "liquid" than hedge funds. Yes you are more liquid than major mutual funds dependent on size and investment holding.

Anyway that's the end of that, if you want to take the conversation further PM me. This thread should be locked.

Messages In This Thread