rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stock Market 2013

Stock Market 2013

This is absolutely hilarious. You storm onto this thread and get proven wrong on a few things. Not to mention I completely proved you don't know what you are talking about. But you want me to post my financial information ?

Just because you have a higher rep than me that doesn't mean you are in the right and I am in the wrong. Every time you post something and I prove it wrong you change the subject to something else.

I will continue to look for studies that shows returns on option traders, but I am not posting my financial records. You can take that as a victory if you want but why don't you counter anything I said about any of your other posts ?

I mean you made the claim I trade credit default swaps. Which I don't and never had. Because of your lack of knowledge on the subject you think credit spreads and synthetics are CDS's. They are option strategies.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Messages In This Thread