rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Myrtle Beach

Myrtle Beach

Quote: (03-26-2013 06:32 PM)Gator Wrote:  

Masters? That the only one I go to with any regularity down there, but I haven't been in a few years. Most of the strip clubs have hit or miss chicks but Masters is pretty solid.

Sourcecode, how target-rich was the beach for daygaming purposes? Was thinking of going down for a long weekend at the end of April. If the beach scene is good by that time of year I will definitely make my way down. I've only ever been in summer.

Since that isn't really spring break time you aren't gonna see too many tourists there, and IME the ones that are there tend to families

But it all depends on how nice the weather is. If it is nice the locals will be out and the people in the surrounding areas will drive in for the weekend.

If the weather sucks though you are prob gonna be SOL.

You could also pick a weekend when there is a good show going on at House of Blues, then if the weather sucks you at least have that.

Messages In This Thread