rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best language to learn for Eastern Europe?

What's the best language to learn for Eastern Europe?

Quote: (06-02-2010 08:56 PM)Kurupt Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2010 08:34 PM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2010 07:54 PM)Kurupt Wrote:  

hardly anything about western/asian game applies in Russia -

Whats the game like in Russia?

For one, you don't have to deal with cockblocking as there are hardly any guys that are going to be any competition. Provided you don't somehow enter a knife fight with skinheads in some dark Russian alley, you basically can rule out Russian guys out of your field of vision. Go to a St. Petersburg nightclub, something respectable with 15 USD+ cover. If you're cleanly shaven, not stupid drunk or coked up, you are 99% there.

Honestly, what's the challenge in picking up Russian girls? You come up to the hot ones and talk to them, within a few seconds you'll know if they like you. It's not about the "game" of picking up girls, but the "game" of not contracting an STD. That's it. Russian guys can't dance (I'm Exhibit A), if you can dance at all you won't need to do anything other than accept invitations from girls to dance and have a mojito.

Go to St. Petersburg, get a hotel (lol "hostels" in Russia = don't try). Ask the hot chick at reception where the hottest clubs are for your age - be very direct, you are a sex tourist. You want girls in age group x, your budget is y, and your maximum allowable distance from hotel is z. Go to the club/lounge she recommends - will end up being a laid back dance club or a jazz lounge, maybe. The scene changes, I don't live there at this moment. Go to club, find girl that you like, use your best judgement that she isn't a prostitute (this is hard in Russia), check for English language ability and possibility of coked up husband. I'd roll with another guy just for safety - you can split when one of you gets a chick.

You are there on business, and have been there for a month. You have friends in Russia (this is important). Seriously, just watch out for this tactic: super hot russian girl WILL bang you, may/may not give you an STD and at 5 AM will call "Pasha" and "Dimitriy" from your hotel room. They'll clear out your cash. Good morning.

Epic move would be: get a hotel so nice that the hotel bar/club itself is THE place to be. Upon showing evidence of room key to female, you will be done. If there's any resistance, order white wine to room service and some dessert. Take items to roof / rooftop terrace of hotel, talk about the horizon and what lies beyond. 30 minutes later, return to room.

Here's another pro-tip for Russia: do not try to impress ANYONE with your superior drinking abilities. There will be someone there who can and will defeat you. If this person is not immediately present they will phone him. The whole north american "we did 10 jagerbombs last night bro!" mentality DOES NOT work in Russia - drinking is a legitimately serious nation-wide problem, the stereotypes are true, and girls will respect the fact that you drink casually. Hold your liquor, but know that you don't win ANY POINTS by downing xx vodka shots. Trust me, she has seen it all. It's also not necessary to get girls drunk, but 1-2 shots doesn't hurt anyone.

Good solid post and thanks for the unique Russian take.

The only thing I'd be wary of is the fact that for a Russian guy like you (Western-educated I assume?), things are going to be incredibly easier than a foreign guy who speaks no Russian.

The "Russia for Russians" mentality has indeed taken hold and I think except for a brief period after economic collapse, Russian girls have always had a strong preference for Russian guys/Russian speakers --- unless you make enough $$$ to overcome this preference.

Messages In This Thread