rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the best language to learn for Eastern Europe?

What's the best language to learn for Eastern Europe?

Quote: (06-01-2010 08:46 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

For me the order of importance is like this:
1) english
2) spanish
3) mandarin
4) german --->most europeans know a bit of german, at least center east europe plus is a great language (my fav)
5) french is spoken in a few european languages, african, caribbean and even in Asia

This means your target area is mostly Western Europe, northern part of South America and China/Taiwan/Thailand/Cambodia, right?

For me it is English, Russian and Mandarin. I'm not into Latino women, so I can skip Spanish/Portuguese (which I consider mandatory if you travel often to South America), and I see little value in German unless you plan to spend significant time in Germany or Austria. Same with French unless you plan to live in France or Quebec, or do foreign affairs. Contrary to them, Russian gives you access to ~20 countries with beautiful ladies most of whom doesn't speak English good enough, and approximately half of those countries you don't need visa to enter.

Messages In This Thread