rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Studio Apartment

Studio Apartment

/ Fantastic advice. And so bloody cheap. Would cost you like 10 quid tops.

I personally love studio apartments as it's so easy to get a girl to sit on your bed and thus lead to a bang. Had a big-ass apartment in Taipei but honestly prefer my shitty little thing in Bangkok (in terms of banging anyway)

Some other must haves:

1) A balcony! I open the doors for the whole day, makes the place seem very open. Been in some proper shitty one-rooms in Taipei. Without a balcony it really sucks and says to the girl that you're a broke English teacher living in a tiny room. When really, you're a broke English teacher living in a tiny room with an awesome balcony ;-). The view of the tropical fauna and surroundings make it look a WHOLE LOT less shit. Opens up onto the swimming pool below too, so makes me feel hi-so despite paying about fifty quid a month for the piece of crap.

2) A fridge stocked full of beer/alcohol. Like REALLY stocked. You open it and she's spoilt for choice type of effect. "Wow you have Chang AND Leo, I'm wet. What are you? a doctor or something? Let's have sex right this instant"

3) Music on the ready. (Or a TV). Just stick something on in the background that'll make her shut up. "OMG I love Rihanna." "I agree. I love The Rihannas too, my favourite was their self-titled personally, then they sold out". I usually change it to Limp Bizkit or something after all of twenty minutes.

4) Warm lighting. Can make the place really cosy. Warm, orange lighting just makes me want to cosy up like I did when it was -2 degrees in grey old England. Makes me want to grab the blanket and roll up in it and sleep. Can be a real deal-breaker. Pity that the cow usually pulls the blanket too much and it gives me an uncomfortable nights sleep. I like having the blanket near my face, blanky style. Actually let's keep going:

5) A really over-sized blanket. This way you'll get a night's fucking sleep.

Messages In This Thread