rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 year olds and booze
8 year olds and booze
Quote: (02-21-2013 01:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

No no I'm looking for a breakdown like..

Ok guys, I got off work and hit the liquor store for some supplies then made a drink grabbed a quick shower and texted her "hey babay you down for some intercourse?" and she said come get me but my folks are home so park down the road and I'll sneak out my window. I pull up and there's a big NRA banner on the house so I pull down the road and text "here" she comes running down and jumps in my truck wearing black leather high heeled boots and a Packers jacket and says to me "lets get it on mofo" so I head..............................

You start out pretty close... Except I told her we had to go to the hotel before doing anything else so I could take a shower. And I ordered a pizza before hitting the shower. Once there, never found a reason to leave.

Thing is I was done with work by 4PM. Didn't tell her that though. Let her think I'm busy and running things tight to work her in.

I just do things for the hell of it sometimes and the shit works. I used the shower gambit to bring her to the hotel obviously.

Why is it broads have no concept on how to give directions? I ended up using my nav....

Messages In This Thread