rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spending the whole summer season in a Greek vacation spot.

Spending the whole summer season in a Greek vacation spot.

I'm considering spending the whole 2013 summer season (June-Sept) in some tourist spot in Greece and I'd really appreciate your input guys.

My situation: I work on the computer from home and can live anywhere I want, however my earnings are limited (currently around 900 EUR/month), and I'd also need to work during the summer months to maintain my income. My first consideration is the northern coast of Greece, mainly because of the lowest cost, it's not far from my home and I don't need a visa (I'm a Bulgarian citizen).

I'm thinking of renting a small appartment for the whole summer and I really want your recommendations guys, but I've got some limitations:
  • I need to be working around 40hrs/week, so partying drunk all night is not something I can do, or want to do.
  • I'm 36, so I don't want to be stuck in a place with a bunch of 20 year olds and feel like an outsider most of the time.
  • A place where there are plenty single and DTF girls would probably be great.
  • As far as looks matter, I'm a white European, average looking 185cm tall, without much game (for now, but I intend to change this ;-)
So given my case what do you guys think, can I realistically pull some solid action this summer?

From reading Greek Kamaki's datasheets it seems only in the Paralia and Chalkidiki regions I might be able to do something (considering what I can afford), but I'd still like to hear your thoughts guys, especially Kamaki you seem to be the encyclopaedia on that region, I really want to know what would you do if you were in my place?

Messages In This Thread