rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Data Sheet: University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana

Data Sheet: University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana

Quote: (09-27-2018 08:09 AM)heavy Wrote:  

I've been to both Bloomington and Champaign for Big 10 games.

When you're talking universities, they're both really solid. Let's be honest guys, college chicks are all hot (maybe I'm getting old).

Bloomington is better. It's a very nice town, plus I agree there's other stuff to do. It's higher class.

Champaign seemed like a trash town, based on walking back from the game afterward. That said, it's a great party town. We even went for Dad's weekend, and we still had a blast. Also, Memorial Stadium is pretty cool. Kams is party central.

If you just want to get out of town and have some fun partying, I would suggest either of them for home football games in the fall.

(Don't sleep on Iowa City for a great centralized party town. It's up there.)

Other Big 10 college towns to check out right off the top of my head include the two in Michigan (Ann Arbor - home of U of Michigan & East Lansing - home of Michigan State). Also gotta mention the bigger city of Columbus, Ohio (Ohio State). I haven't been to Columbus so I really can't comment on it. The guys I know that were affiliated with Ohio State or spent time in Columbus loved it though.

Messages In This Thread