rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

screw bars and clubs

screw bars and clubs

I totally agree with you, bars and clubs can be frustrating with the women that are stuck up, have horrible bitch shields, are attention whores, surrounded by clock blockers, etc., not to mention douchey dudes, drunk fools that want to start shit, and other b.s. House parties are better, but in my situation, living in a college town, most parties are thrown by the college crowd (18-22) and now that I'm 26 and been done for 4 years, I'm kinda "out of the loop." But, I'll always check out a house party as a first option before going to the bars if I have to, I like the more chill vibe, easier to make conversation/have a good conversation, and girls are more open.

I can see how you'd inevitably go to less parties as you get older, bc/ people in their thirties always end up consumed by careers, getting married, having kids, buying a mini-van and mowing their lawn (LOL)... Although, I could see how as you get older the parties would be cooler, because you will probably have a chiller, less pretentious crowd, more educated so better conversation, plus better drinks (no kegs of "Natty Light"), as well as doper pads (pools, hot tubs, etc.)

Messages In This Thread