rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Nationality Makes the Best Long Term Partners?

What Nationality Makes the Best Long Term Partners?

Understandably, this forum focuses mostly on early stage game and getting laid.

However, when dating someone for several months, the culture / upbringing of the woman comes into play when you rate your overall enjoyment of the experience.

This is a different consideration from the short term benefits to dating a certain nationality of woman. For instance, she may be extremely feminine, may take care of herself, be extremely sensual, sexual and a host of other great qualities that overwhelm you in the beginning.

However, eventually, the bad qualities will come out. Many, but not all, of which seem to be a result of culture. She may be histrionic, may want to control your life, may be extremely jealous, may hold grudges, may want to be too dominant, may be too stubborn, etc... In other words, the bad stuff will creep out, usually after about the 8 month mark if not before, even with women that otherwise seemed great.

So, in your experience, which nationality / race of women make the best, and worst, long term girlfriends, for you, all things considered?

Also, I realize that there are a bunch of anonymous guys of anonymous nationalities / races on this board. Please don't take offense if your women are named as being less than desirable.

My Best Quality GF: A foreign born Persian. Absolutely nothing to complain about, except for the religious hang-ups. So feminine and sensual, yet smart and rational. Not slutty but extremely sexy, and nice. Would make a great long term gf if it weren't for the religion. If a guy wants to commit, then you probably cant go wrong. They also tend to be above average in the looks department, on a per capita basis. I couldn't commit.

GF that was the worst match for me: The African-American girl that I just broke up with. Way too hard headed, wannabe dominant, and masculine (personality-wise) for me, albeit gorgeous, a great sex partner, and a great caretaker. I had to get out before I made a bad mistake and got stuck to her for life.

GFs that Im most ambivalent about (however, they've comprised the majority of my girlfriends): American white girls. On average, they arent bad, they arent good, they just are. The hot ones are usually boring and the ugly ones somewhat fun, both of which leave me limp as a noodle. The hot exciting ones are usually too slutty / crazy to consider as a serious gf. However, this is generalizing. The truly cool / normal / hot ones are usually permanently scooped up very early. But you have to deal with their feminism programming, no matter which you choose. Best to go for a smart and pretty small town girl for the one that you can stand for the long term, imo. If you can find a laid back one, they can be a good way to go all things considering. That is, if you don't mind being bored out your skull eventually and happy with what she's not, more than what she is. After some bad quality women, sometimes thats enough.

The Wild Card GF: A foreign born Korean. Insanely sexy yet so crazy. Like certifiable crazy. However, my experience with asian women tells me that they are a complete crapshoot, in general. Hence, the wildcard category. My experience with my ex makes me nervous to get involved with another. At the same time, I cant stop thinking about getting involved with another. Maybe not a Korean though. Have no idea what the long term potential would be like with a good one.

I think most of us can generally agree on what general characteristics the perfect woman would possess. Which nationality comes closest?

Messages In This Thread