rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skywalker goes Hollywood!

Skywalker goes Hollywood!

Hey guys,

I just finished the first draft of the screenplay : Around the world in 80 girls.
It's 117 pages long so that's means nearly 2 hours (one page = one minute). I will try to cut it back to 110 pages which is preferred by the industry.

I still have to edit/rewrite the hell out of it but at least the first draft is finished.
I can now concentrate on improving the script. I'm planning to do this for the next three months including having it proofread by professionals.

My plan is to move to Hollywood/Los Angeles in June or July and try and sell the script to a production company. I will stay about 3 months (depends on the funds I have by then)

I see no negatives to this. In the best case I earn quite some dough and add some fame to my game. In the worst case and I have a cool and interesting story to tell for the rest of my life about that time I wrote a script and moved to Hollywood and maybe write another (shorter) book.

Well, the worst case would actually be being shot in some gang related drive by but let's be positive.

I welcome all the info and advice regarding the script and living in LA (on the cheap of course)

Cheers!

PS, The whole thing is already copyrighted and so is my book. Don't get any ideas haha

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread