rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed: knockout from highschool

Advice needed: knockout from highschool

Actually I wouldnt say that. If your game has improved and you think she will like you more than before when you struck out I would play the "lets grab a coffee and catch up" card and then run your game on her. After 4 years no one is going to refuse this, I would keep conversation to a minimum until she is close to being back in your city. You want to meet her again and blow her away so don't ruin it by saying what I said before (was a joke) and either have a date with her masked as a job hunting scenario or find some way to see her again.

Ive actually had some success getting girls that pretty much used me in some way years prior and we caught up and they were all over me since I was different then what they were expecting. You have to realize that she still sees you as the person you were before and is just talking to you for attention or to get something from you. Its hard to convey how you changed via messaging.

Messages In This Thread