rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

defeating crushes

defeating crushes

To start off, im a 30+and still a virgin. I finally got to talking to 100 girls in about 6 months. Right now im doing roosh's newbie program and im taking two weeks off to evaluate things in my notebook. Ive got to the point where i can now make approaches(during the day), but i cant seem to establish enough of a connection to get a date. I get numbers occasionally but thats it. I was initially doing the night game but got sick of the loud bars and i cant drink that much.

Furthermore, Ive had this huge crush on a girl which i know is a huge beta move, but i cant help it because shes in my grad program and i see her all the time. Long story short, i fucked up with her, but she still looks my way sometimes and she contradicts things i say in class. I think shes trying to fuck w my mind. In class, i avoid eye contact and do not talk to her. I also work with her at school, and initially i was not talking to her except for initial hi's. But its so uncomfortable that i started initiating eldery approaches and light negging just out of friendliness.

I think i know the answer but what should i do? I still approach other girls but i swear she is fucking with my mind.

Messages In This Thread