rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mystery and Matador a little story

Mystery and Matador a little story

Quote: (02-20-2013 03:23 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2013 12:06 AM)jerome Wrote:  

Of course game helps, but come on, being tall and good looking is an advantage, and if your good looking you got to leverage that and must capitalize on it .....

Yeah, everything good that you have going on for yourself is an advantage, such as looks, money, status, talent, knowledge, intelligence, discipline... Meaning that if you dont have one or any of those things, then you are going to have to work harder to get the same results as someone who does.

But from that to saying "you dont need game if you are tall and good looking" theres a huge gap.

Game trumps everything.

True,

I agree game does trump all, but when your good looking you got to use it and its alot easier for them, no need to go through what you and I do.

My point is game is not for everybody and everybody should not embrace it...some are happy living a lie, versus knowing the ugly truth of about women.

Some time the truth hurts and makes us jaded and bitter...sometime ignorance is bliss

Messages In This Thread