rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice I will tell myself after 6 years of selling products online.

Advice I will tell myself after 6 years of selling products online.

Quote: (08-05-2013 06:16 AM)Kristian Wrote:  

great article!

I have a couple of doubts and things to point out:

Hey Kristian,

Quote:Quote:

*" Once you build up your cashcow, and then invest it in something else that doesn’t require a lot of time"

This is after you get your business running and it's making a lot of money. You can reinvest into your business or invest it in other things.

That could be stocks, bonds, real estate. Something that will get you a return on your money without working too much on maintenance.

Right now, I am investing nearly everything back into my business. Once I finish up some big projects, I will probably get into equity lending.

Once you start getting more money than you need, you should be looking at investments that don't require you to take a lot of time from your main business.

*Can you tell me some examples of evergreen products?

Making money, Health, and dating will always be in demand. You got a lot of sub niches in there. These markets will always have an abundance of people coming in every year. They are huge and allow for many different products that can be created for the same customer.

Making money = real estate, internet marketing, stocks, forex, wholesaling, etc...

Health = Weight loss, Acne, Bodybuilding, Look younger, etc...

Dating = How to get your ex back, Game (text game, online game, day game, club game, inner game), etc...

*"I have one list that has about 200 or so people on it"
what kind of list do you have?newsletter?

My list is customers who purchased my products. I sell and create software for a couple of niches. I won't get into specifics in order to maintain some anonymity. [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread