rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My impression of different nationalities (1 Man's biased opinion)

My impression of different nationalities (1 Man's biased opinion)

Disclaimer: There is probably no real point to this thread, earlier today at breakfast I was thinking and reflecting on all the different nationalities I've met while traveling and how they differ from each other. I'm sure this thread may rub some the wrong way, offend, and even get voted one star. No offense to anyone, because if anything I've learned that people are people and there are cool ones and shit ones no matter where they are from.

Aussies: I have a pretty unfavorable view of Aussies on a whole. The guys come off as arrogant pricks most of the time, they tend to be really sarcastic to the point of obnoxious. It seems that they are pretty insular and aren't too interested in hanging out with non-Aussies, they seem to have a lot of national pride, but to the point of thinking they are cooler than everyone else. When drinking they can get really smashed, then get loud, obnoxious, and rude. Aussie girls can be hot and have real nice bodies, but typically I'd compare them to American girls, although they tend to be thinner. Aussie chicks don't seem to dig me at all, I've gotten zero interest from them, and it seems that overall they act kind of aloof, with a slightly stuck up attitude.

Israelis: Israelis are interesting because from my experience, they are split down the middle with a real contradictory disposition. Half of the Israelis I meet are utterly annoying, rude, arrogant, and just generally douchey. The other half I have met are some of the coolest, nicest, friendliest and most chilled out of all the people I have met. It's interesting how you can find half of them to be douche-bags and the other half, fucking cool people. I have no real experience with Israeli chicks, the ones I have hung out with weren't very attractive, but overall I'd say they tend to be hot as shit. Tan skin, pretty faces, great bodies... But it seems like they can be a tough nut to crack, especially if you aren't Jewish and are from a Muslim Middle Eastern background like myself. That said, I need to be more proactive and try to approach and meet more Israeli babes. Needless to say avoid topics about politics and religion. Last note, Israelis seem to be pretty insular and typically travel in large packs and stick within their own groups.

Germans: The Germans I have met all speak good English, they are polite and nice, but not very overtly friendly or outgoing. There is something about them, but they come off as kind of cold, and seem almost standoffish, but more I think it's just there culture. They also seem some what socially awkward, but open up once you get to know them and get them into coversation. I have no German flag and little experience with German women, but from what I observe they tend to be either really hot or really average plain Jane types.

Argies and Uruguay people: I lump the Argies with the Uruguayans since they look similar, come from the same region of S. America and seem to have a similar culture. Though, one thing that I have noticed is that the people from Uruguay I have met have all been way cooler than the Argies and way more friendly, laid back, and down to earth. The Argies are kind of like the Israelis in that they tend to either be arrogant pricks or really cool and nice people. Argie guys can be really arrogant and act kind of elitist, they seem to have pretty good game along the lines of the smooth Latin lover archetype, and can be classically handsome, but are usually scrawny emaciated looking fucks who look like they've never picked up a weight in their lives. Argie girls have been written about before, so nothing new to add. I have no Argie flag, but I'd say the women typically are really beautiful, have gorgeous faces, and slender bodies, but lack the banging fat asses that some guys love, which you'll find on Brazilian and other Latina women. Argie chicks tend to be somewhat stuck up, standoffish, and are notorious for being hard to hook up with.

Brittish: Generally I've had good experience with the Brittish, they tend to be pretty laid back, have a pretty funny, crude, and non-pc sense of humor. The guys may be guilty of drinking a bit too much and getting annoying, but otherwise they are funny and fun to hang out with. I have my Brittish flag and it´s been well documented that they are easy to lay, which after dealing with a lot of B.S. from other chicks, is fine by me.

South Koreans and Japanese: I have a very unfavorable view of South Koreans, maybe it´s all just cultural differences, but I have found them to be cold, rude, standoffish, unfriendly, and at times straight up obnoxious. On the other hand, the Japanese travelers I meet are more of the alternative hippy types and tend to be way more chilled out, unique, cool and friendly. No experience really with either of their women, but it sounds like Japanese chicks are way more DTF, friendly, and fun to hang out with.

I could go on and break down my impressions of a bunch of other peoples, but that´s just a sample slice of the most common nationalities that I have met traveling. Obviously, I could break down American and Canadians, plus a heap of other people, but I think I touched on the countries I've encountered the most and the ones that have made the greatest impressions on me.

If anyone disagrees or has anything to add or subtract, or differing impressions or experiences please I´d be curious to hear.

Messages In This Thread