rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Limits to Escalation / No Make Out Policy

Limits to Escalation / No Make Out Policy

Quote: (02-17-2013 05:21 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I'm with G and McQueen for the most part.

I think you misunderstood the first date bang recipe - the kiss is used as a carrot to get her to your house. She wants to kiss you so much that it makes her more inclined to go in your house just to get it.

But at night, you don't have a lock on the girl's time like you do on a date. She's not a captive audience. You can't really make her feel that sense of loss. You're just another dude talking to her. Kissing her takes you slightly beyond that, and amps her up, making her more likely to agree to go home with you. If you had been talking to her for a couple hours in a nice lounge, with solid convo, a kiss might not be needed. But there are always tipsy floozies hanging around who reward men who move quickly and boldly.

One of my main wingmen says I make out with girls faster than anyone else he knows [Image: smile.gif]

Lmao there's a rumor floating around the certain city you reside in that you DO kiss em fast, this I've heard lol.

Messages In This Thread