rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Limits to Escalation / No Make Out Policy

Limits to Escalation / No Make Out Policy

This little aspect of night game has been discussed tangentially in other threads, but I want to highlight it.

I am starting to think a makeout during a night approach is in most circumstances a no-no, until you are back at her place or she is back at yours. How to appropriately escalate physically is highly dependent on where you are, and it is possible to escalate too far in the wrong location. I believe Roosh was correct when he said you are punished for not escalating, but on the other hand a makeout can dissipate sexual tension. The first date bang recipe dictates no makeout, it doesn't leave her with plausible deniability as far as where the interaction is headed, and I believe this applies to approaches as well. One thing I've learned about game, which applies to the broader "life game," is it's important to be good at getting others to rationalize the decisions you want them to make.

Maybe this is common knowledge, and I missed the memo. For the past several weeks I've yet to go out and not get a make out, yet only one turned into a SNL. I have very poor logistics, so my only option is to go back to her place. I am going to pretty high energy bars and lounges, so it's not a lack of alcohol that is the problem. Mostly, I think it's just a matter of the logistics, but I typically always push the interaction to the end of the night after a makeout, and they're not ending as climactically as I want.

The best advice I've read is member XXL's post on the No Dating Challenge thread. I am considering a no makeout challenge (no makeout until you are at her place or yours) for the next few weeks, and see if I can instead find ways to escalate emotionally. A brute force, turn you on as much as possible approach, is a tactical error unless you are in a private place.

It reinforces how little investment is required for a girl to make out with a guy. An interaction that is purely based on sexual attraction will not lead to anything unless the logistics are just right. Curious as to how others handle this.

Messages In This Thread