rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A man with money is a man with options

A man with money is a man with options

Quote: (02-17-2013 12:56 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Remember this boys. There is a never ending supply of younger women. Think about that. NEVER. ENDING.

I just slept with a 22 year old two nights ago and I'm 28. I have more women messaging me than I can track. I am now the chooser.

Don't waste time playing video games or at bars every night. Focus on anything that brings you money, status, or power.

Practicing game is a million times easier when you have the things women want. They will go out of their way to get your attention. I get free meals from women for my daughter and I at our favorite restaurant.

Money, status, power. Get any one of those and life changes.

I live in a tenement in Manhattan, make a reasonable income for the area, but I'm by no means wealthy. I'm 34, and most recently was seeing a solid 10 22-year model.

I agree about video games, though not bars.

Honestly, given your style of writing and the fact you had a child at a young age, I would caution you not to get your hopes up about money, status, and power. You will likely have none of those in abundance.

Improve yourself. Become an interesting person. Insure you have an attractive body. These are the things that matter. Women care far less about external displays of genetic fitness than you think, and when they do it is a purely rational exercise. And that means you'll be taken advantage of by gold diggers.

Messages In This Thread