rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"She confessed that she stopped taking the pill"

"She confessed that she stopped taking the pill"

I feel sorry for this guy...

Quote:Quote:

Hey guys, I am terrified and depressed and need to talk about this somewhere. My girlfriend of 1 year recently told me she was pregnant. She was on the pill and I pulled out anyway for our whole relationship, just to be "extra safe". I know people are going to say "You should've wore a condom", well yes you're right. But I'm here now.

After racking my brain trying to figure out how this happened, she confessed that she stopped taking the pill. She never told me she was going to stop. Now she's pregnant and says she wants to keep it. Her family is involved and telling her to keep it. I tell her that I am not ready for a kid, but she won't listen.

I feel like I was manipulated into this. She has already said that she will ask for child support (I make over 6 figures, she works retails $10 an hour). I have no power in this situation and feel like I am getting fucked over. But I really don't know what my options are. Beg her to abort it? Try to get full custody of the kid (she is not fit to be a mother AT ALL)? Just prepare to pay child support for 18 years?

http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comme...l_without/

He said that he pulls out. It's possible he's not the father.

Messages In This Thread