rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon, Portugal

Quote: (01-27-2019 12:11 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2019 03:59 PM)Savonarola Wrote:  

Quote: (01-24-2019 03:40 PM)Portugalpumper Wrote:  

Portugal Analysis
Full autist
Adjust shit attention span now

Longest post ever on RooshVForum. But very thorough and matches my experience there. Portugal isn't a country for getting laid, in general.

You didn't make it to Évora? That was my favorite city.

What's special about Évora?
Great food?
Sights?
Girls?

Food is overpriced and overhyped. You eat better in many other cities. Mostly in small coastal villages in the Setubal Peninsula like Sesimbra, Alcochete or Setubal proper, or all the way up north of Lisbon.

Sights are good in Évora, it is a walled city, with a lot of churches and monuments, full of history, with Roman, Muslim and Christian architecture.

Some universities in there and some tourism also, I was there a few weeks ago and was impressed by the amount of foreign people visiting it. So, yeah there are some girls, but nonetheless is a small city...with the normal perks of small cities, I would never consider it as a place to game....if you want to game and you are coming from Lisbon, keep going on the road one hour more and stop in Badajoz already on the spanish side.

Messages In This Thread