rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Go Daddy Nerd Kisses New Babe

Go Daddy Nerd Kisses New Babe

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:31 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2013 07:34 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2013 07:07 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I'm actually curious about how much do they pay these people for these kind of useless extra roles. Anyone knows?

According to here about $110/day (8 hours) or equivalently $13.75/hour for a unionized extra. A few other sites corroborated the numbers.

That's not bad at all.

Its not at all, its decent money.

I did film for many years but fucked my self over when I lost my Union dues a few years ago. Being in that 'club' you get a streamline of work of your choosing. and just doing background/extra stuff is easy money but for me having small roles was me killing. Having a minor supporting/secondary role and having any words what so ever would jump my pay up to about 18-23/hr. Plus you would be required to work more days (usually 3 days) and get a nice fat check for doing a few hours of work - hell they feed your ass too. Its a nice lifestyle it can just be inconsistent/streaky as hell with work.

Messages In This Thread