rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Much Further Can Feminism Go?

How Much Further Can Feminism Go?

Quote: (02-15-2013 09:49 PM)Hades Wrote:  

I don't know. What kind of scares me is that when feminism hits its saturation point (if it hasn't already), the traditional values that made life easier for men and women will be long forgotten and nobody will be sure what to default to. I would really like to see a generation of entitled women lose their minority status and get thrown under the bus first.

Look to Russia and the USSR as a whole to see what is in store for end game marxism. Communism was meant to eradicate gender, and the end result of it all is women who ended up becoming some of the most feminine in the world. When the going gets tough, the inner whore will always come out. Its the natural order.

Another thing to remember is that women will ALWAYS play the victim card. In Russia and the former USSR, they blame men for feminism under communism. Men are blamed for attempting to destroy femininity during that period. I think a lot of the hyper femininity you see in the eastern block and Russia is a bit of a backlash to the whole thing.

Here is an example: http://suite101.com/article/one-gender-s...st-a280493

Messages In This Thread