rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any one have the scoop on Lima Peru?

Any one have the scoop on Lima Peru?

I lived in Lima, Peru for 8 months.

How do you fuck a Peruvian? Get her drunk and call her you girl friend.

Peruvian girls are ugly. However, there are some pretty ones obviously. The nightlife is okay but you are generally restricted to weekends if you want to find a good party. People don't drink nearly as much though. Girls are conservative and only want to fuck guys who are first their boyfriends. This can be worked around obviously. If you are white, all the brown Peruanas will want you. You def get tons of points for being white and American (or European). Girls actually would open me when I would go out. Its easy to get girls who want you but can be tricky to get them to fuck you. Local Peruvian guys have a reputations as being liars etc. This is because (IMO) if they want to get laid they have to get into relationships they dont really want. At least thats what the AFCs have to do.

Not many people or girls speak English. The high class white Peruvian hoes that go out to Larcomar clubs do mostly speak English and are some of the best looking girls in Peru. They are all nice, no huge bitch shields or anything but they wont just throw themselves at you like the lower class Peruanas.

A great place to meet normal local girls is Baranco. There is a street full of bars there. Quality of girls is low like in all of Peru, so you just have to pull the few hotties that you find which is actually not challenging.

You have to stay in Miraflores if you go. It is the center of everything and an extremely safe area of town.

I really like Lima as a place to live because it is extremely safe (in Miraflores) and has a low level of retardation which is rampant in many 3rd world countries. By level of retardation, I mean that the people and businesses there are generally competent and things work like they should. They also don't have any retarded customs like closing for 3 hours in the middle of the day for siesta bullshit. Also, you can find 24hr supermarkets. The people are also nice and generally happy. It is also very cheap and pulling girls is easy although you do have to search a little to find hot ones.

That being said, for a 2 week vacation Colombia might be better. I have never been there so can't say exactly.

Messages In This Thread