rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Abandoning a girl

Abandoning a girl

Suppose I'm in a party with a pretty girl I like, she's friendly and the conversation is going great. Now I have two options:
1) stay with the girl for as long as possible, maybe till the very end, and then try to bring her home
2) wind down the conversation and tell her that I'll meet her later on.

Neither of these options worked for me. The times when I focused on one single girl (i) I missed the chance to see other girls; (ii) it probably comes across as needy. I'm almost certain to get a number close, but they don't even consider the possibility of a future date.
I also tried abandoning her before she abandons me (her friends miss her, she has classes tomorrow, etc.). Sometimes they would get visibly sad about it, but they never came looking for me themselves. When I tried to strike up a conversation again, they were reluctant to interact further, probably because I came across as a player talking to many girls. On the other hand, the douche who approached her after I left got lucky, because the girl was eager to show me that she can find another guy and she doesn't give a shit about me.
Maybe the best strategy is to become that second douche...

Messages In This Thread