rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is with the hype surrounding Scandinavian girls?

What is with the hype surrounding Scandinavian girls?

The apparent belief in your head is that being Black puts you at the top of some type of ladder there and women will jump on you for that alone, I said that isn't true. Read my sentence, I simply said that unless you have a Mediterranean type of appearance to you, your race won't do you any favors but you can certainly do well if you have game and other things. In my experience, it is safe to say that white males with a swarthy appearance have it made there and it is a definite advantage.

But even if you look like Ronaldo or Banderas (not that handsome but similar features), you still need to put in the work and have tight game to get the best talent.

I told my personal experience of seeing a lot of persians and middle eastern looking men with local women. Didn't say that kill it or do well there. Who knows how they got those women.

If you are an American or Australian, race doesn't mean anything, if you are a part of those cultures you will receive a lot of attention (positive). I also talked about how others have told me that asian men do well in denmark but didn't notice that in sweden. It seems like me saying being Black alone will let you kill it in Sweden is bothering you, take that up with the user on the 1st page that said it isn't a wonderland for black men, I am done talk about this topic and do not want this thread to go down that path.

If it is of any relief, Black men can certainly do well there if they have game, but being black alone won't have women fighting to get with you.

Messages In This Thread