rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is with the hype surrounding Scandinavian girls?

What is with the hype surrounding Scandinavian girls?

Quote: (02-18-2013 11:07 PM)CJVM Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2013 10:22 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2013 10:03 PM)CJVM Wrote:  

So many mixed opinions and some I want to express myself. I never felt too much into the aryan blond hair blue eyed princess hype, the Mediterranean and Eastern Euro combo has been at the top for me. Just looks like some of you mistook me as saying that girls from the Nordic countries aren't beautiful, if you are into blondes they are the best but I just expressed my frustration with so many westerners putting them on the pedestal. never heard an american say anything bad about scandinavian women, at all. Whether you like the blondes or the brunettes, they are overhyped all over. Must be the serious issue in America as a lot of you say.

Another point is the one about Scandinavian and English men being the best options and it not being a wonderland for Black men. I am not black so I won't comment on that (didn't recall seeing too many black men there with local girls) but I had no issues and I am a Spaniard (darker appearance), really worked to my advantage. Saw and met a few Brown men (mostly Persians and arabs) there dating or married to the local girls. A friend of mines from Denmark told me Asian men do well there but that is for another discussion. I don't see being ethnic looking as too much of an issue there. Latin men can do really well there from my short stay.

Not sure what you are trying to say, so let me ask.
You say you had no problems being a "darker" spaniard, you also know Arabs, Persians and heard Indians do well there.
When it comes to Black men, you seem to doubt they do well there because you don't see them there and being "ethnic" looking is not a issue.
My friend your statement is a contradiction, I will also say I completely disagree with your assessment. I actually got a laugh watching the above mentioned groups trying to impress the local girls in bars/clubs. They were simply no competition for me, if it weren't for the cold weather I would be living there.

did not say anything about black men doing bad, I just seem to doubt the belief that they are at the top of the ladder or would have a cakewalk there like the belief in some places are

let me rephrase what I said so you can understand

other European men will do great there, southern european men (italians, spaniards, portuguese) are loved there (some history behind it). I saw arabic and persian looking men hooking up with local women (it wasn't a rare sight), who knew how they got these girls but i remember seeing quite a few of them making out with local girls and some mixed race kids of the two even.

Latin American men can definitely kill it there (know two who live there that do great). Asian men (japanese, chinese,) seem to do great in Denmark from what people who have been there tell me.

don't believe race matters there that much if I was to say which kind of men "kill it" there or have some kind of a head start as some of you in here call it, I would point out men who have features like cristiano ronaldo, joseph gordon levitt, or antonio banderas (darker appearance overall but not necessarily black). but i am a believer in that game conquers all, being an american or aussie is also a huge bonus, they love those two cultures for some reason.

This topic has been discussed before, so I will not go down that road. In other words you have stated every race of man does well there except black men, then you point out some famous people to justify your case.
My friend you are a troll, pure and simple.
If you don't like Scandinavian women then I can understand but your insecurities are so obvious it is pathetic. The reason I am tackling you is that you also made a comment on another thread about black guys.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread