rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is with the hype surrounding Scandinavian girls?

What is with the hype surrounding Scandinavian girls?

Depends where you are in Norden (better terminology than Scandinavia).

But seriously, Finland may have the most blonde haired, blue eyed people, but the girls have a classic case of the butterface.

Sweden's alright. Lot of tall women. Stick with Stockholm if you don't know Swedish. Göteborg is where it's at if "Du talar Svenska". Breaking social circle game, which is very common in Sweden, is quite difficult at first, but the best option usually is to integrate yourself as much as possible with the group.

Speak a bit of Swedish, talk about mutual interests, where you're from, etc etc. Chances are if you're in Göteborg or Uppsala they'll really be interested. Not as much in Stockholm.

Haven't been to Norway. I've heard Denmark is not the best of places (friend who's there now and took the red pill).

Go to Åland. I personally love it there. Vicious back me up with this. (if you've been)

Messages In This Thread