rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I admit it, I have a small penis...

I admit it, I have a small penis...

Let me start with a quick story:

"In 1997 I started my senior year of High School as a virgin. When I walked into the first day of class I made a deal with myself "If I don't get laid this year, I will jump head first off the Verrazano bridge". Luckily I ended up getting laid over the spring break in March.

I was getting close to getting laid in the early fall. My friend Fred and I met this sophmore, grunge girl, named Diana who was very flirty, and for fun she started putting her hands down our pants outside. One day she put her hand down Fred's pants and she said "wow, that is huge", then she ran over to put her hands down mine, and said "haha, its so tiny!"

I didn't think much of it because Fred is a hairy, Italian, uncircumsized monkey, but what happened to me the next year in College got me wondering.

The next year I went away to SUNY Albany in upstate NY, and my first girlfriend dumped me two weeks into the first semester. Luckily I met this hick from upstate named Jodie, and I got my 2nd flag 2 weeks after getting dumped by my first flag.

One day Jodie decided to give me a blowjob in my dorm room. It was the best 15 minutes of pleasure in my life, and when I reached climax she blurted out "Wow, that was the best ever. I could fit the whole thing in my mouth!"

I didn't think much of it, but when I told my dorm mates they were on the floor laughing. At this point I started to realize something...

I have a small to average sized penis

But do not fear! Over the years I learned how to compensate for having an average to lower size penis. I now apply three methods:

A) Shave your pubes into a "reverse pyramid", that causes an optical illusion adding length

B) Keep the belly fat at a minimum

C) Lean back as far as possible during doggie style, like you are doing the "limbo"

I have gotten to the point where it is no longer an issue for me, physically, or most importantly, mentally.

Happy Valentines Day to all you players with a normal size ding dong!

Messages In This Thread