rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 Potential Reasons Why The D.C. Area Is Filled With Ugly People
Potential Reasons Why The D.C. Area Is Filled With Ugly People
I'm not sure why DC gets so much attention on this forum but it is funny. It's not worthy of discussion in my opinion. Just come here to get money and advance your career but other than that there's not much to talk about. I'm kind of like G in that I can honestly bash a place I'm from without catching feelings. He does the same with SoCal and I think that's commendable. I can't stand when people aren't honest about the failings of wherever they come from. You can tell right away when people do that too.

I don't think DC is a black-majority city anymore. I think it's now just a large plurality (some % in the 40s). DC and Atlanta have been the top two major cities that have seen explosive growth in its white population in recent years. DC looks or feels nothing like it did ten years ago. The change is only going to accelerate. Best economy in the country so more people will continue to move here.

Messages In This Thread