rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Blade Runner' olympian shoots and kills girlfriend

'Blade Runner' olympian shoots and kills girlfriend

He is guilty.

But I think he doesn't deserve to be found guilty.

The guy was a hot head who regularly shot off guns in public.

That is a risky person to be around. And his chick chose to say with him - despite knowing this.

And then one day - he lost his temper and fired some shots into a door.

He is more upset than anyone that the chick is dead.

He was fucking stupid - and it was a rash thing to do. In the heat of the moment he would have thought that the door would have stopped the bullets. He was wrong. He tried to up the ante in a stupid argument. And now he is on trial for murder.

What separates a crime from random shit that went wrong?

Malice aforethought.

Show me the malice and any evidence of premeditation. And I will agree he is a murderer.

But he isn't. He was stupid. And by what I can see - is still more upset about the fact that the chick he loved is dead than the fact he is on trial for murder. Hence why he apologised to the mother the other day.

He is guilty. But he should be freed. No good can come from ruining another life.

Sadly - it will never happen. Since people put The Law ahead of the impact it has on people's lives.

We need a Jury Nullification here!

Messages In This Thread