rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Blade Runner' olympian shoots and kills girlfriend

'Blade Runner' olympian shoots and kills girlfriend

I can't really make any intelligent comment on this case, but I do know some people with handicaps have serious insecurity issues.

Yes, even if they are hugely successful - in fact, their success is often a result of the insecurities that drive them.

I had a really close friend for a long time that was born with a pretty substantial handicap. Still slayed hot girls and was an incredible athlete, as well as successful in every endeavor, physical or otherwise, that he partook in.

But he's also a basketcase and our friendship fell apart because of it. Especially with alcohol the guy would just fall apart. Extremely jealous over women and even over his own friends, playing little drama games and shit. One of the more emotionally unstable and selfish men I've known.

Again, I don't know enough about this case, but if he does foster that type of insecurity from growing up with a handcap like that and then you enter a seriously hot woman and suspicious of infidelity or the possibility of losing her, and it's not that farfetched to imagine a recipe for an emotional explosion.

I'm not prepared to draw any conclusions though, and I doubt I'll research enough to find out any more than what I browsed here.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread