rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

Quote: (02-14-2013 09:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 09:22 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

My first feminist experience was quite early.

I was a natural born player. I was making out with a young girl in kindergarten during recess. This continued for a few days and then one day I was called into the principle's office during recess.

Instead of going out to play, the female bitch of a principle lectured me for 30 minutes on how what I did was wrong, that I shouldn't have kissed her, and that these are adult things that I wasn't allowed to do.

She then made me go back outside and apologize to the girl for kissing her and tell her what we did was wrong.

After that I couldn't even talk to girls, always afraid I was breaking some kind of rule or doing something wrong. I became shy and nervous around women, even though before that incident I could play and flirt with them effortlessly.

It only continued to get worse.

Define "making out"? That is odd for 5 yr olds to be kissing each other.

I was thinking the same thing.

That is sort of bizarre to be kissing girls at that age.

Hell, I don't even know if I noticed girls at that age. I certainly didn't like them or would ever give them the time of day.

I was too busy fighting and sh*t.

I remember in Kindergatern realizing that if the girls around me might be my wife when I grew up, and that I better pick the right one... But so far as urges for girls, those didn't start until I was 10, didn't start jacking off until about 13 or so.

Messages In This Thread