rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

When I was younger I did a lot of martial arts where we would have the odd girl here and there in our classes, and then we were always told by the instructor to take it a little easier on the girls which was fine, because you realized they were weaker.

Then I travelled down to the "big city" for a tournament. I ended up in a sparring finals match up against a girl. I talked to my coach and said, "Coach I don't feel comfortable doing this, I could kill this girl." Some eavesdropping cackling mother scowled at my 14 year old self and said, "Yeah right, watch her kick your ass."

The match starts and this girl is insane with no technique throwing punches like crazy. I am mainly trying to fend her off and just trying to get points without murdering her. All of a sudden she gives me a bleeding nose and the match is stopped to plug up my nose. My Coach gives me a pep talk and says, "You played nice, now stop being a bitch and win."

I got back out onto the mats, immediately land punches on her face, her nose started bleeding, and I hit her over and over so much that she just stopped and sat down on the ground and cried. The match was called and I won.

When I was on the podium collecting my gold medal I was booed off the stage, called a wife beater in training and yelled at for beating up a girl. I felt awful and guilty because of this. I felt cheated because I was in a no win situation. This was when I realized something wasn't right in our society.....

Any stories stick out like this for you guys?

Messages In This Thread