rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Knowledge vs Practice

Knowledge vs Practice

Ive missed out on a couple of girls in life by thinking too much. Ive pulled and smashed some chicks i never thought i would by just going caveman and instinctive. When I played football, one of the things I remember my coach telling me was "Son, just play. Dont think. You practice and then on game day you play....you dont think. Just play". I eventually had to apply that same ideology to getting women. Ive always been an introverted, thinking man by nature. Constantly pondering over and analyzing the hell out of situations. Sometimes it has worked in my favor and other times in life it hasnt.

In the end you gotta just play the game and not think so much. Go with your gut because if you've studied and analyzed enough during down time, you dont need to do that during game time. Being slow on the draw will fuck you more times than not.

Messages In This Thread