rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proof that feminist indoctrination can be stopped -- my wife, for example

Proof that feminist indoctrination can be stopped -- my wife, for example

Quote: (02-14-2013 02:02 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-13-2013 02:23 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Good for you that your wife is not a feminist. I still recommend that you expatriate with her. Preferably to a country that does not speak English as a native language.

She may not be a feminist now, but because her environment is feminist, she will tend to follow the herd to an extent as per her woman biology. Sure, you may be red pill and that should be enough to circumvent the indoctrination. But to be on your A game, every day, for the rest of your days, is tough. An operationally not feasible (your mileage may very, I'm generalizing with that point).

I would say that now is the best time to expatriate while things are good.

Actually I'm thinking about it. Not for the wife -- I'm worried about my daughter. I want to get her away from the brainwashing of Feminism before she is ruined.

Living in the US is like being around a super-insane religious society where everybody is always trying to convert your kids (while they are still young and impressionable). As a parent you can only shield them for so long. Then you just have to get out. Or risk losing them to that insanity.

It's a concern of mine since I have two daughters and a son.

I'll share too, since I hang around here and am married:

My wife has American parents, but grew up all over the place, Micronesia, Guam, Puerto Rico, Fiji, and was in Hawaii in college when I met her. I won't lie, no, she's probably not as feminine as FSU or Latina/Brazilian women. However, she genuinely likes men, which is something I can't say for all canadian women.

On the subject of how to raise daughters to not be total screechtards, I think as a parent you can still have a good degree of influence:

1.) NO cable/satellite TV. My wife and I buy dvds of movies/shows we approve of.

2.) If you have a good relationship with your daughter, she will respect your advice on men much more.

3.) Have a _functional_ & Happy red pill relationship with your spouse. Kids often repeat what their parents did. Do better than your own did is another point.

Messages In This Thread