rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proof that feminist indoctrination can be stopped -- my wife, for example

Proof that feminist indoctrination can be stopped -- my wife, for example

Quote: (02-14-2013 01:37 AM)mistermister Wrote:  

can we get more details on your relationship... not to pry but out of curiosity...

age range/gap
length of relationship
how long has she been in the US for

i can't be the only one that's curious.

OK...

I was 32 when met her, she was 27. We dated 3 years and now married 17 years.

This was before "red pill" was even a concept, and that generation of women weren't quite a fucked up as the current generation, but they were still pretty bad. I had dated and fucked and chucked for years, had so many women who wanted to be the wifey but I was completely unimpressed by all of them. Then I began to tire of being a bachelor, decided that I wanted to take on the challenge of starting a family.

Then I met my wife and on our first formal date, I instantly saw that she was like a woman unlike any other I had met, again, it was like black and white the difference between her and all those other losers. Now I realize what was so amazing at that time -- she was a normal, healthy woman where all the other girls I had dated were twisted caricatures of femininity. You guys who go to other countries know that feeling...that shock when you see a real woman after living in a culture of non-real women.

I identified her as the potential mother of my children and instantly started gaming her on that basis. Of course we didn't call it "game" back then but that's what it was. My game changed slightly since my goal was to create a healthy wife, not just to get laid by a slut. It still kept me established as the man in charge (which like a healthy woman, she loved) but at the same time it was different from other game...much less disrespectful of her. I wanted to build up her self-esteem as a wife and mother to me and our future family, and help her defend our traditional relationship against the (inevitable and constant) attacks by the Feminist haters she might encounter, who would try to undermine her and me. If that makes any sense.

2 kids, both amazing. Again, so healthy and strong compared to the other sad pitiful kids in our neighborhood. Why? Simple...a traditional stay at home mom.

Really, there isn't anything wrong with today's women that could not be fixed by just turning back the clock to the 1950s. Women (especially American women, who were the genetic pinnacle of womanhood) at that time were awesome, beautiful women who could kick the asses of any of the puny neurotic narcissistic Feminist-ruined sluts of today.

Messages In This Thread