rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Proof that feminist indoctrination can be stopped -- my wife, for example

Proof that feminist indoctrination can be stopped -- my wife, for example

Quote: (02-13-2013 02:19 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

But all of this is preparation for college, where full blown indoctrination occurs, and all the pseudo-intellectual left-wing arguments are drilled into liberal arts majors heads.
I wouldn't say it's only the left wing BS. But the whole environment on college builds those shitty traits we hate. They suddenly get a shit load of attention they never had before from everyone and become attention whores. They're taught that flaking on somebody will lead to a party/better outcome. Being selfish and not sharing information/lying/cheating/using betas can lead to better test scores.

On top of that, the school cafeteria is all you can eat in most cases and they eat to relieve stress; especially since at my school all the food was shitty except the deserts. After 1 year, girls would gain like 10-15 pounds easy and never lose them even after college.

Messages In This Thread