rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For those of you that like Girls

For those of you that like Girls

Just because an attractive male will have sex with you, doesn't mean you're desirable. It just means he'd prefer whats between your legs than his hand and a bottle of Jergens. These women need to realize that. The comments section was filled with so much Hamster, I had to exit the page.

One example: "So true. I am only just starting to realize this at 25. Wish I knew about this sooner. Being heavier I never thought i'd attract ANYONE now I have guys who look like a hot boyband member telling me I'm their fantasy and they wish they met me when I was 150 pounds heavier!!!"

and another: "God this makes me angry. I just want to be like "I'm 6 feet tall, 250 lbs, a size 16 and I have men beating down the goddamn door to get with me. And I get to turn them down cause I can go home and bone my boyfriend, who is smart and hot and has a bangin' body. FUCK YOU. " I'm so tired of this shit! Lena Dunham is fucking hot."

Messages In This Thread