rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

For those of you that like Girls

For those of you that like Girls

I just saw the last Girls episode last night, the episode where Lena Dunham's character hooks up with Patrick Wilson's character - a handsome well-off doctor with beautiful Brooklyn house. Actually, they don't only hook up, but he let's her stay there for a few days and goes all beta on her. It was abhorrent. I was watching it with my LTR and she was mumbling the whole time "I'm confused, what is happening, why would he be with her?". It was the reverse version of the "Bar Rafaeli kisses a nerd" Superbowl commercial. I can't stress how disgusting Lena Dunham is - pudgy overweight body isn't even redeemed by at least normal size boobs, pale skin littered by trashy tattoos and to top it off she tends to wear completely retarded and unflattering clothes. Annoying whiny voice and wannabe-hipster personality doesn't help either. I literally have to look away when she's nude on screen the way people do with extreme gore.

This show used to have some decent moments with realistic portrayal of how SMP works (Charlie get's dumped for betatude, Hannah falls for a loser who treats her like a pile of shit), but it seems that Dunham started to write herself enjoyable (for her) and completely unbelievable parts (she's credited as the creator, writer, producer and actress). This last episode was just disgusting.

Messages In This Thread